Professional Document Scanning in the Atlanta Metro Area
There are 5 great reasons for associations and non-profits to scan:
- Working with scanned files is more efficient than working with paper.
- It is easy to share scanned files.
- You can stop paying rent for your file cabinets.
- Historical material, both paper and photos, can be shared over the web.
- It is green!
The scanning process starts with a visit from a Modern Image Project Manager. We will gather your requirements and provide you with feedback based on our knowledge of industry best practices. We will provide you with a free written estimate within 24 hours.
Our services include packing the files into boxes, inventory, transportation, document preparation, scanning, indexing, quality assurance, output to PDF, JPG, or TIFF, and shredding or storage.
We have worked with more than 100 associations and non-profits on projects for every department. Typical scanning projects include:
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Accounting records
- HR records
- Legal files and contracts
- Member files
- Meetings and Conventions
- Journals and magazines
- News clippings
- Photos, slides, and negatives