Scanning Business and Financial Records
Now that document and record management systems are fully mainstream, coupled with the dramatic drop in the cost of digital storage, business are scanning their paper files at record rates. We can work with you if you have a few files to get scanned, or if you are embarking on a large-scale imaging project, we have a service that will fit for you.
The process is simple. We will visit your office and discuss your project with you. We will look at your archive and provide you will a free estimate.
Every scanning project includes:
- Free Pickup
- We provide you with the boxes to pack your files, or we can pack your files for you
- We begin tracking your documents before they leave your office. Each box will be assigned to our tracking system, and our friendly staff will be waiting for your documents before they arrive at our scanning center.
- Your documents are never alone during transport. Our drivers will always be with your documents from the time they leave your office until they arrive at our scanning center.
- Confidentiality and privacy are a part of every project. All employees have been vetted and background checked.
- Documents are prepared for scanning by removing staples and other binding devices.
- Documents are scanned on high-end Kodak and Fujitsu scanners to produce the very highest quality images.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR)so your documents can literally talk to you.
- We offer a wide array of indexing/coding services for your document collection. We can handle the easy stuff through extremely complex projects.
- Output to desired format, most often PDF
- Documents can be returned to you, securely shredded, or stored for short/long term.
Scanning records for Financial Services
Modern Image converts financial records using FINRA guidance (SEA Rule 17a-4) on how a financial record must be scanned and stored in order to be considered a “compliant” digital financial record. Financial regulations are strict, and our scanning protocol is designed to ensure that you have quick and easy access to every page of every document.
Serving banks, investment management firms, certified financial planners, and others involved in transacting money. We bring a wealth of experience to scanning financial records, and we will make your project a success.
Modern Image scans and processes all of your confidential documents in a US-Based secure document scanning center. We never ship your documents or data overseas for processing.