Modern Image is a certified Kodak Capture Pro reseller. We have extensive experience setting up Kodak systems to produce outstanding results.
Spotlight on Kodak Capture Pro document capture software
KODAK Capture Pro Software lets you quickly convert forms, invoices, patient records and other critical business documents to high-quality images. Efficiently capture critical index data, then automatically deliver it all to databases and applications.
Benefit from new advances in quality control to identify and adjust challenging images without rescanning, enhanced integration with MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT, and more practical innovations.
Intelligent Quality Control (QC): When accuracy and readability matter
- Adjusts image quality even when original document is unavailable for improved data capture accuracy
- Reduces cost of error correction through better downstream recognition
- Cuts image review time by intelligently selecting questionable images
- Save training costs with one familiar interface for all your scanners while avoiding complications and inconsistencies via shared settings for multiple users
- Cut costs for manual data entry during indexing by using Database Lookup to validate or populate fields from Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) sources
- Leverage your existing ECM Systems and databases through simplified integration capabilities
- Easily customize for specific job and user management requirements with individual APIs
- Keep costs low and predictable with no per-click or volume charges
- Support for MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7, XP and VISTA Operating Systems
- Leverage your investment in scanning devices with support for over 170 popular scanners from Kodak and other vendors
- Automatically bring in existing files from “hot folders,” and perform many of the same imaging functions as with scanned images
- Output popular file formats to file, system, e-mail and print simultaneously