Legal Document Scanning in South Carolina
Serving Greenville, Columbia, and More!
Every business in South Carolina has their share of legal documents to store, from employee contracts to client contracts to insurance paperwork and much more. It goes without saying that it’s incredibly important to keep these documents safe and secure, which is why you may want to consider having your legal documents scanned and digitized.
Reasons to Scan Your Legal Documents
The following are a few reasons why you should have your South Carolina company’s legal documents scanned by a professional document management service:
- Protect your legal documents from destruction or loss – Hard copies of your legal documents are always vulnerable to damage, destruction or loss. Disasters such as flooding or the outbreak of a fire could wipe out all of your legal documents. If you’ve scanned and digitized them, then you can save them to the cloud where they are safe from physical damage or loss.
- Make it easy to find and access any legal documents – If you need access to your legal documents right away, then you’ll be able to access them digitally through a simple search. If you have to look for a hard copy, it can often take some time to find – especially if your paperwork is poorly organized or wasn’t properly restored to its right place. Digital copies are much easier to track and share as well.
- Reduce your overhead costs by digitizing legal documents – Storing physical documents requires space to do so. Some businesses, such as law firms, have to keep thousands of documents on hand. It costs extra to pay for extra storage space, not to mention that the added square footage adds to the cost of utilities. When you scan and digitize legal documents, you save physical space.
The Benefits of Our Legal Document Scanning Service
The following are a few reasons why you should work with Modern Image to scan your legal documents:
- Quality of the copies – We use state-of-the-art scanning machines to ensure that each copy is of the same quality as the original – something that’s extremely important for legal documents. The last thing you want is a copy of a document where the signature is illegible.
- Security of the originals – We scan all legal documents in a secure manner to ensure that sensitive information isn’t leaked out. We will return the documents to you in the condition and order that they were given to us.
- Proper organization following the scan – We provide each document with a file name to make it easy to organize and find once the legal documents have been digitized.
- Ability to scan in bulk – If you have thousands of documents that need to be scanned, there’s no way you can do it on your own. We have the ability to scan documents in bulk and can handle document collections in the millions.
As you can see, scanning all of your company’s legal documents can provide your South Carolina business with many benefits. For more information about our scanning services, contact us at Modern Image today.